Sunday, February 1, 2015

A New Week; LET'S GO!!!

I never thought I would be blogging my weight loss journey. For that matter I never thought I would be telling the whole world I'm obese and I need a wheel chair to get around at times. But I can not and will not let fear control who or what I am anymore. I am learning to spread my wings and fly. My take off will be bumpy and I will probably crash, but once I am up there, I will soar. Isaiah 41:31 "But those who wait on the Lord Shall renew their strength; They
shall mount up with wings like eagles, They shall run and not be weary,They shall walk and not faint." I am getting stronger and today I showed myself how much. 
Our driveway is a hill, not too steep, but enough that it can be a struggle to get up. So upon getting home, Ted got my wheel chair out and I got out of the van and and instead of waiting for Ted as he unlocked the doors and took up our bags, I pushed backwards, up this incline using all the muscle strength I had, up my driveway to the steps. Got out the chair and sat for a minute while Ted put the chair away and then continued up 7 cement steps to the first door and 13 steps to my apt door..... the best thing is I did not stop to really take a break, I kept going. You may not think that this is nothing, but for someone my size, it is a hurdle and defeat. I did that. I accomplished this. Hoping that soon I will be WALKING up my driveway. I will do that. I will. 
My struggles are great and I my pain is great, but my God is stronger and He is my everlasting strength.
Ted has been exceptional in all of this. I am so Blessed to have him.
Well, I am ready for this week and all the challenges, struggles and even heartache it may bring. Each day will be a process of getting up and moving, but I know that I can and will do this. 
My goals for this week is:
One~~to do four workouts this week
Two~~drink more water
Three~~spend more time with God
Four~~cut back on the PB (Im relying on it too much)
Five~~Go up and down my steps, just because I need too at least three times
So these are my goals and here is hoping that I can accomplish them or at least attempt them and no matter what I will be proud of what I did.
Dinner at my Chapel on Saturday.... need to get myself disciplined. 
Onward and forward.
LOVE and HUGS!!!

2 comments:

  1. Doable goals, Jenn! I said it before. And, I'll say it again......
    YOU CAN DO THIS!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete